Help keep Derbyshire Flu Safe!
Please help promote the flu vaccine by printing off and displaying these posters. Or how about using the web banner on your website?
It’s really important that people who are at risk – (pregnant women, people with Long Term Conditions and people over 65 years old) get the jab as it will protect them from getting flu – which otherwise could kill them.
You Need To Know
- Flu is not just a cold – it can be a really serious illness for some and it can even kill
- Get the jab early so you’re protected all winter
- The flu vaccine changes every year to fight the latest strains of flu, so even if you had a jab last winter you need another one this year
- The flu jab is safe and can’t give you the flu
- The following groups should get the jab
- Pregnant women
- People aged 65 or over
- People with health conditions such as severe asthma, chest or heart complaints and diabetes
- People with weakened immune systems
- Flu can knock even healthy people off their feet for a couple of weeks and can make it impossible to look after the kids or go to work
- Flu is a highly contagious disease which people of any age can catch
Click a link to preview an item or right-click a link then Save Target/Link As to download.