Freedom of Information
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that, as a Commissioning PCT Cluster, we do not have any Provider Services. Requests for information regarding issues such as hospitals or patients would be more appropriately answered by our providers.
About Our Publication Scheme
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, all public authorities are required to:
- adopt and maintain a publication scheme
- publish information in accordance with the scheme; and
- keep a scheme under review
In May 2008, the Information Commissioner provided guidance on a new model for a publication scheme and all authorities will be expected to revise their publication scheme by the end of 2008. The new scheme contains seven classes of information as follows:
- Who we are and what we do - Organisational information, structure, locations and contacts.
- What we spend and how we spend it - Financial information about projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
- What our priorities are and how we are doing - Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
- How we make decisions - Decision-making processes and records of decisions.
- Our policies and procedures - Current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities.
- Lists and registers - Information held in registers required by statute and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.
- Services we offer - Information about the services provided, including leaflets, guidance and newsletters.
The Publication Schemes for NHS Derby City and NHS Derbyshire County are currently under review. In the meantime, some basic information is provided below, with links to other areas of the website as appropriate.
Who We Are and What We Do
Primary Care Trusts are responsible for commissioning health care and reducing health inequalities to the population it serves. Their role includes:
- improving the health and well-being of the local community
- commissioning health services for people in our catchment area, either from other NHS bodies or voluntary and private sector organisations
- co-ordinating the health services provided by local dentists, opticians, pharmacists and family doctors (GPs)
More information about the organisations can be found in our Annual Reports – click here
What We Spend and How We Spend It
Summary Financial Statements are available in our Annual Reports – click here. Copies of the full accounts are available on request. Monthly financial reports are available in our board papers – click here
Our Priorities and How We Are Doing
Details of our priorities and performance are available in our Annual Reports – click here. Other strategies and reports are also available here
How We Make Decisions
The PCTs are governed by Boards which include Executive and Non-Executive Directors. Board papers, supporting papers and minutes can be found by clicking here.
Our Policies and Procedures
NHS Derby City policies can be found here. For NHS Derbyshire County policies please contact us at email@example.com
Lists and Registers
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Services We Offer
NHS Derby City and NHS Derbyshire County are commissioning organisations and do not directly provide services.